Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Grandparents Gone

Well the grandparents left last Sunday and the kids are missing them like crazy. We had such a good time. Since we moved to NC we haven't really seen the area much, but we went to all kinds of places. I have to say my favorite was the Mall we found. So many stores I didn't know where to start. We found the science center, the old mill, an old battleground and so much more. We ate out at so many YUMMY places that we will definately have to go back to. But having them here made me realize how much I miss my family. It's hard not being able to just get in the car and drive down the road to someones house. Family is something that is very important to not just me but to the rest of my family. We miss even the silly little get togethers that we would have or the birthday parties we would go to.( there was alot of those). Family is something that you cherish for the rest of your life. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about them. You need to make sure that you always let them know how much you love them, even on those days when they are about to drive you NUTS! Because once there gone, you won't have that chance. But to end on a good note, we had the most AWESOME time and hope to see them again soon.

No comments: