Friday, September 12, 2008

Coming to Visit

Well, tomorrow Todd's dad and stepmom come to visit. Everyone is so excited. Especially the kids. It will be so nice to see some familiar faces. They will be here for one week, we have planned some fun things to do and of course some GREAT places to eat. My mouth can already taste the food. Yummy! It's really great that they took the time to come and see us I think we are all feeling a little home sick so being able to see family is going to help make it better. I will be sure to feel you in on all the happeings and fun stuff and try to get some pictures up.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Heather you never told me you had a blog, I am so happy you made a comment on my blog so I could find your cute blog. All I can say about your "back to school" post is AMEN to that!!! I was so ready for school to start, now I can't wait until next year for my twins to go to kindergarten, that will be a PARTY!!!!! I shoudn't be this excited, but I am.
Well have a good one, or should I say have a "Right Stuff" day my friend.
Heidi