Sunday, June 12, 2011

Home Sweet Home or so I thought?!

I remember telling myself that I was never going to move again unless the house burned down and I had no choice.HAHAHAHA!!! I am now laughing at myself because guess what!?!? We are moving!!!! Oh how I despise moving. No, the house didn't burn down. Some things have happened and it is just better for our family to leave the house we are in. Don't get me wrong, the house we are in now is beautiful and I love it and the view is like none other. But when things will benefit your family you need to do whats best for them. This new house is even more beautiful and it's what we want. It is a rambler for Todds knees and it faces west! ( more snow melt) The backyard it very spacious which is perfect for us so we can have our pool! Right now they are finishing up the tile work and getting ready to put in our huge cement patio! The carpet and granite comes next. We are planning on moving in the first week of July. But there is a down side to all this happiness. I HAVE TO PACK!!!! I don't enjoy boxing up all my stuff. I try to do some each day having arguments with myself saying can I pack this or am I going to need it?? Guess when it comes down to it, it all has to go! I don't have any pictures right now but I will try and take some this coming week. Until then I hear a box calling my name.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck! At least moving keeps you organized. :) Sounds like a sweet place.

Andrea @ Strawberry Chic said...

Heather, just wanted to let you know you won the giveaway for the teal stripped straws from HeyYoYo!

Please e-mail your shipping information to me by THIS FRIDAY the 22nd so I can have them sent to you!

email....
stawberrychicblog@gmail.com