Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Turning 9






WOW! I can't believe that my baby is now 9. The time has flown by and I don't know what has happened. These 9 years with Tanner have been amazing! He is the sweetest boy you will ever meet. He is a mommas boy and I'm ok with that. Even being 9 he still wants his hugs and kisses from mom and he's not embarrassed to give them in front of his friends. Speaking of friends, this kid has tons of them. You can ask any 3rd grader at the school if they know who Tanner clark is and they will tell you yes. He loves to play and have a good time.
This year for his Birthday we took a trip up to the cabin. Todd was going to be gone on his actual birthday so we went up the week before. The kids got to ride their 4 wheelers, stay up late and roast marshmallows! We all had a wonderful time and it was nice to get away from cell phones, computers and the noise of the city and be able to relax in piece and quiet. I love that we have the opportunity to get away into the beautiful mountains and that we are able to do it as a family.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Oh the cabin! It's so fun to see the place where we had so much fun. It make me smile to think of the car ride home when Jason held my hand when I was 13. Memories....